Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tomato Muffin - AD Baking Time

I must be in a high level of stress *__*
I've baked two items in one night.. Cheese Biscuits and Tomato Muffins...

Oh no, another muffins? Err.. so sorry yes it's another muffin. Why? Because I don't have any mixer here, and muffin doesn't require any (I miss my Tang-O so much!). And why tomato? Because I had four big ones I haven't touch since last week.

Baking here requires more trick and strategy. I brought along with me muffin tins and paper cup. Ms. Lingling has a set of cup and measuring spoons. The rest is about estimating and converting grams/litter to cups/spoons :D

I also have a mission to finish all baking stuff I've brought before I go back to Sg. Because it will be a waste if nobody uses them here. Another thing is to use whatever in the fridge since so many times Ms. Lingling (and plus me now) tend to buy things but forget to eat them.

So here we are with tomato muffins :D

Well, I used my basic muffin recipes, but I think the taste is not so nice :(
I should have made savory muffin with tomato instead making a sweet one. This one is lost in between - mmh, ok, next time will be better :)










1 comment:

Marissa Fauzia said...

Lho, kitchen aidnya kemana mbak? :O
kok ga punya mixer lagi?