Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bolu Kukus Stowbery Going Trendy (aka Strawberry Steam Cupcake)



I modified the normal Steam Cake, by adding some strawberry jam inside and adding some strawberry essence and red colouring.

One of my faithful costumer :P kept nagging me to make red and green steam cake instead the normal chocolate one I used to make. So I tried out this one, but since I was quite afraid the cakes wouldn’t rise because of the jam’s mass, I randomly put it the jam in only three cakes.

Couldn’t tell them which one has filling/not. Sometime later, I got some hysterical responds from those who get the cakes with filling :P
Turned out to be very much OK! :D


li'l satisfied customer :P

1 comment:

Risda Grace said...

uu......
My sista...
Cup cake...
Cup cake...

Glad to see your cake...
Hmm... in the near future I'll move to a little house and start a little bakery...

Hehehhehe....

You start it in Singapore,
I try to make it real in Jakarta...

Hehehhe.....