Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't let the sun catch you crying

Don't let the sun catch you crying
The night's the time for your tears
Your heart may be broken tonight
But tomorrow in the morning light
Don't let the sun catch you crying
-Don't let the sun catch you crying by Gloria Estefan
It's very sad when suddenly you lost your magic touch.

It's been two weeks since I started to bake again after being ill. And ever since that day, I never made any single thing rite. Potato croquette, Bread pudding (this one is still ok but only so so), 2 times banana cakes, Carrot cake, and now the steam cake..











Hihihi Bakery will be closed (again hiks) for unknown time. I'm definitely losing my magic touch ;(

I hope tomorrow I can smile again. Don't wanna let the sun catch me crying.

5 comments:

Fakhrur said...

nooooo :(((((((((((((((((((

ipz84 said...

Jangan tutup Hihihi Bakery.. :"(((((((

Fakhrur said...

puding rotinya uenak.. minggu dpn skotel dong dey, dah kangen

sandhysihotang said...

don't worry about losing your magic touch,as long there's a lot of hungry costumer out there..

the truth is out there..
yang kentut dapet aer..

Dearni Irene said...

Wahahhaa.. sahabat-sahabat sejati :)
Yayayya, akan terus berkarya dalam suka dan duka! Terimkasiy yaaa teman-teman semuaaa